Is cowboom a trustworthy website?

has anyone ordered here?

it says they are liquidator's for bestbuy

but they run some kind of auctions system like many scam sites do

so I was wondering if anyone actually ordered from them before?

Never used Cowboom, but they are a Best Buy company. They have an A- rating with the BBB. Have had 53 complaints in 3 years all closed and 21 complaints closed in the last 12 months. Bottom line is how well do you trust Best Buy?

BBB is a total scam.

Not to me they aint. I filed a complaint with them against ecost a few years ago and I won the argument with ecost so I got my Magellan gps for free

BBB is a total scam.

Not to me they aint. I filed a complaint with them against ecost a few years ago and I won the argument with ecost so I got my Magellan gps for free
From the perspective of a business they are a scam.

BBB = all about the money now.  If you're a business, and you pay them, you get preferential treatment.  It isn't a truly neutral service any more, and hasn't been for quite a while.  Although it's better than nothing.  When researching a new seller I'll always check out resellerratings.com first and see if they are listed, and find out what previous customers have to say about them.

BBB = all about the money now.  If you're a business, and you pay them, you get preferential treatment.  It isn't a truly neutral service any more, and hasn't been for quite a while.  Although it's better than nothing.  When researching a new seller I'll always check out resellerratings.com first and see if they are listed, and find out what previous customers have to say about them.

+1

I only ever use reseller ratings.