things are warming up over here

cjloki

california is heating up and so are my folding machines, so now i need to back it down for for awhile...but you guys and gals fold on and i'll catch back up when winter comes around... :foldon:

I'm afraid its getting the same way here, not warm enough to quit yet but its definitely heating up in a hurry. Last week it froze every night, this week its barely dropped to 45F.

hey speed, howzit ? ...well i can leave the dedicated folder running for a bit longer, but the others, no way...in fact i already shut the other two down...

Alright now suck it up and turn on the AC.

hehehe, yea i manned up and put the ac on today for the first time this winter....lol

the dedicated unit does about 20,000 ppd, so ok, i can live with that...

I down-clocked a couple of my machines last week to reduce temps a bit, so I still have a couple month's maybe before I need to start shutting any of them down.

Rig went down for a while yesterday, one of my gts250s finally gave in after 2 years of folding. Had to switch them around and plug my monitors into it and let the other fold. It works fine for regular usage but if i load it it crashes.