Official 2012 OCC Christmas Contest

Bosco

Not complaining about being woken up at 1-4 AM if it means im winning all that gear, more so that waking up might not happen, would hate to wake boxing day to find an international missed call, meaning i missed out on the prize 

Oh ya completely understand that.  Though in fairnes to Bosco, people are spread are spread out all over the globe on this forum.  It would be pretty hard to find a time that works for everyone.   Though in fairness to you, there is a pretty strong Aussie population on this board.  I'm impressed Bosco is willing to make it an international contest ...the shipping costs can't be fun.

I upgraded my motherboard and case yesterday. :tongue:  And entered the contest last week with swapped out Micro Board, Micro Case setup, should I resubmit ATX Board, Midtower Case. Or is it OK as is. Thanks

Guys in anyone book that is an amazing list of prizes, A massive thank you to all the manufacturers/companies out there sponsoring this but also for making our machines what they are today with the advancements of technology and your commitment to bringing us the best, keep it up guys we appreciate it and thank you Overclockers club for bringing all this together together with that amazing list of companies. Hope you all have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year and thank you once again for this fantastic opportunity :-)