Official 2012 OCC Christmas Contest

Bosco

Never got the conformation email.  I'm guessing it went to your spam folder since my webmail comes from rasalvatore.com webmail serveice.  Just wondering if you could check on that Bosco, I hate to miss me a contest)

I got it

I know Bosco is in canada, and it shares time zones with the US

I am in Australia, so 9-12 christmas PST is 1-4 AM boxing day morning here at +8 GMT

If I enter, Bosco can call me at 1-4 AM if it means he is giving me that insane grand prize. :lol:

When people wake me up it is almost never to give me something cool.  In fact, I'm not sure if anyone has ever woke me up to give me something I want.  Sure would be a nice change over the work calls I get at that time.

I know Bosco is in canada, and it shares time zones with the US

I am in Australia, so 9-12 christmas PST is 1-4 AM boxing day morning here at +8 GMT

If I enter, Bosco can call me at 1-4 AM if it means he is giving me that insane grand prize. :lol:

When people wake me up it is almost never to give me something cool.  In fact, I'm not sure if anyone has ever woke me up to give me something I want.  Sure would be a nice change over the work calls I get at that time.

Not complaining about being woken up at 1-4 AM if it means im winning all that gear, more so that waking up might not happen, would hate to wake boxing day to find an international missed call, meaning i missed out on the prize