Official 2012 OCC Christmas Contest

Bosco

Just sent the mail..
But I did a mistake..

I've written nothing as subject.

Will it invalided the email and do I need to send the email once again with a proper subject?

Please clarify.

Edited by d6bmg

Just sent the mail..

But I did a mistake..

Will it invalided the email and do I need to send the email once again with a proper subject?

Please clarify.

Its fine I got it

Well, I just entered (got the confirmation email too) and I'd like to say a huge THANK YOU to the OCC staff and the sponsors for all these cool prizes - they are truly amazing. I've never won anything in any OCC contest :) it sure would be nice to win something :). Good luck to everyone and I wish you all a merry Christmas and happy holidays :)

Just sent the mail..

But I did a mistake..

Please clarify.

Its fine I got it

Ok, thanks. :)

I am entered.

For the phone call on the grand prize, is there any special consideration for us people elsewhere in the world? cause if (when  :teehee: ) you call me on Christmas day in Canada, it will be 2 am boxing day morning here 

I am entered.

For the phone call on the grand prize, is there any special consideration for us people elsewhere in the world? cause if (when  :teehee: ) you call me on Christmas day in Canada, it will be 2 am boxing day morning here 

Good point!! :bow: