[Done] iPod 5th Gen (question for USA residents)

Fragsman

First of all I really don't know where to post this.

I'm going to travel Las vegas in 13 days I would like to know when the 5th gen Ipod will be available for buying (Pay cash and get it, not any crap of pre-oder). I'm tired of apple and all the pre-oder crap and misterious release date but I want to get one of those since is perhaps the best mp3 player around.

Frys have a banner already saying "coming at a store near you soon"... SOON? i'm seeing that banner since 1 month ago.. Well i'll be in LV for 1 week or 1,5 at most so Id really like to buy it and apple not saying release date NEVER...

If you could tell me at least if you could get in on an apple store the same day you pay?

Thank you!

Edited by Fragsman

Wish you would have asked this yesterday...was at the mall yesterday and stopped in the Apple store.

If they have the product in stock, yes you're able to buy directly from the Apple stores.

Apple always seems to have "Just one last one in the back". Marketing strategy, tbh.

Actually the apple store i went into yesterday had a bunch of products lined up in the front packaged and ready to go to accommodate quick purchases and avoid lines.

Actually the apple store i went into yesterday had a bunch of products lined up in the front packaged and ready to go to accommodate quick purchases and avoid lines.

I haven't been recently, but I've been a couple times to warranty my iphone when I had it, my first gen ipod, and took my sister a couple times for her ipod. Different stores, same stories.

I haven't been recently, but I've been a couple times to warranty my iphone when I had it, my first gen ipod, and took my sister a couple times for her ipod. Different stores, same stories.

It's marketing really. You're always ripped off with marketing. In my experience studying Business, Marketing only has one purpose: Make the product desirable regardless of how you do it. Apple is just too good with the '...regardless of how you do it.' part

• 2 weeks later...

I tought this thread was deleted hahahah I never entered in Miscelaneous Hardware

well my friend bought it for me in Colorado!!!!!!!!!!!! White-Silver 64Gb version. We'll meet in Las vegas on Sunday and i'll pay to her then WEEEEE I'm happy im going to have an iPod! I always wanted one of those apparatus

• Like 1

;)

jajajajajajjAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ somehow I think u got the message wrongly.

In any case I will clarify.

"I'll pay to her, then WEEEEE (happyness for using the product)".. that's it.. :biggrin: no WEE-WEE

Edited by Fragsman
  • Like 1