For those of you worried about college being difficult...

Onion

For those of you worrying about college being difficult, don't worry. Freshman year is cake. :lol: This is one of the higher level English classes offered here, and its a pretty decent school. Here's a question in my homework...

13A2P.jpg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're actually surprised that BS english classes are easy? :lol: What major are you going for anyway?

I'm still registered for Finance and Econ but I'm swapping to Pre-Law at the end of the semester, transferring to University of Florida at the end of my 4th semester, and majoring in International Business Law. After that I've got 2 more years of undergrad, then 7 years of grad school and then I'll be set.

What is your major?

Edited by Onion

Define "decent school" and "higher level"

#48 Regional. The school is brand new, so it hasn't had time to climb up the charts just yet, but its better than other schools that have a similar rank. As far as higher level English, I'll find the English classes offered and highlight mine in the list and post it.

#19 National Public school. Couldn't really afford private so my choices were limited.

http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/university-of-north-florida-9841

Edited by Onion

48 out of 100 schools? :P

EDIT: I don't get their ranking system.

Also, as a Freshman, you can't even take any of the "higher level" courses. Don't judge it too quickly. :P

Ah, this is interesting. You see, in engineering school they make the classes during the first year difficult or full of work to get rid of the people who won't be able to handle the later courses.

:withstupid:

Then it just stays hard too...or gets harder :lol:

I'm graduating BSME this December...Waco has his MS and BS in CompE. :P

So...yea. Enjoy your "easy" classes while they last...

48 out of 100 schools? :P

EDIT: I don't get their ranking system.

Also, as a Freshman, you can't even take any of the "higher level" courses. Don't judge it too quickly. :P

Its one of the higher classes for freshmen. :P

I.E Not intensive grammar or intensive reading lmao.

Edited by Onion

:withstupid:

Then it just stays hard too...or gets harder :lol:

I'm graduating BSME this December...Waco has his MS and BS in CompE. :P

So...yea. Enjoy your "easy" classes while they last...

Well yes it certainly doesn't get easier, but they still use classes like calculus, physics and computer science to weed out the people who can't handle the more advanced stuff.