[Giveaway] 4 Steam Games

ir_cow

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know there is something that was missed.

OCC is one the few probably the only tech site with a female member of the staff and a review at that :D

She maybe down right crazy but her reviews are always a good read, very funny, even if the product is crappy.

I also cannot contact Midnight Rider, the system won't let me PM (possible full inbox?)

I had unlimited PM's when I was a mod, now they took that away from me so I've cleared space now :)

OCC is awesome, because you get help/input immediately, people are super friendly and often behave very well. There are times, where the members get too excited when helping, resulting in them doing a little too much theorycrafting. Need I mention the PB thread? But all in all, this is the only forum I return to every day. Either for some insight into tech, input in some question I might have or just to get a good laugh.

I still haven't tried Bioshock (I know, sorry!), so I'd like that game if possible.

EDIT: Just saw that the competition has ended already, but oh well :)

And also :withstupid: regarding Stoners comment above

Edited by Ecofriendly

You know there is something that was missed.

OCC is one the few probably the only tech site with a female member of the staff and a review at that :D

She maybe down right crazy but her reviews are always a good read, very funny, even if the product is crappy.

Aww jeee... :blush:

Just seeing this post -- but sanks Stoner. :)