[Contest] Steam Summer Sale

bilcliff

"There are no cheats, however I am kind of like the best player ever!"

To me, it sounds like someone is trying to fix the contest up in a way that favors them. :P

Can you blame me :D:lol: prizes is prizes is prizes

I am certainly not the best wouldn't pretend to be either I just know it'll take a bit for new players to catch me haha

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you blame me :D:lol: prizes is prizes is prizes

I am certainly not the best wouldn't pretend to be either I just know it'll take a bit for new players to catch me haha

like a 5 second handicap :teehee:

You guys can have the original Crysis game for this comp :)

Edit: Shit, shit, shit haha forgot to go back and finish the purchase and i have only just missed getting the Crysis pack while it was 75% off, so no more Crysis.

Edited by Stonerboy779

Don't worry I have not forgotten about the contest.

Its tax time here in Aus so i've been really busy at work, with later finishes and then running 4km a night after work i'm drained as anything come 7pm. Ergo, have not been on here as much & have not had as much time to give the contest further thought.

Can someone who does not own audiosurf please try the demo for me and establish what can and cant be done with it? I.e. is there a limit on the characters you can play as? or a limit on number of play times or songs? etc. When I try to install it, it just installs the full version from my library so I do not know what features are available to those who do not have access to the full game.

Pending on this, may need to re-think the grand prize conditions. I dont want to potentially severely limit the number of entrants because it requires people to spend money to enter. worse case scenario audiosurf is dropped for something like Trackmania, with Stonerboy coping a 5sec handicap :P

Another alternative i though of is, does anyone know of any free poker games where you can play online against other people? if there is we could hold a poker tournament for it. Time consuming and difficult semantics wise (time zone differences) but very much level playing field

Edited by bilcliff

Trackmania is fun, but monitoring scores wouldn't be. You'd have to set up a server and watch it pretty often to get the results...and with people all over the globe entered in the contest it'd be time consuming.

That is, unless you can get a server that will record all times for all players and dump them to a file or something. That'd make it easy. :P

Trackmania is fun, but monitoring scores wouldn't be. You'd have to set up a server and watch it pretty often to get the results...and with people all over the globe entered in the contest it'd be time consuming.

That is, unless you can get a server that will record all times for all players and dump them to a file or something. That'd make it easy. :P

How hard is it to take a screenshot of your pb time on one of the base tracks? Or on a track that everyone can dl from tmx.

How hard is it to take a screenshot of your pb time on one of the base tracks? Or on a track that everyone can dl from tmx.

Too easy to cheat (not that I think anyone on OCC would do that). :P