Where did my thread go?

Avinexis

Hey. Was my thread deleted? Concerning that Xbox360 webstore?

As far as I've always been aware, OCC policy is to always close a thread, and a reason is always given... Here it seems my thread was completely removed without a single word being said on why.

Especially puzzling is why this thread was removed when it was a legitimate question that might help multiple viewers from being scammed in the future. There was active discussion about the signs to look out for on shady looking websites and in general I cannot fathom why this has happened.

Some swift answers and perhaps a restoration of the thread would be in order? Thank you very much.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never had this trouble before, and I posted an entire message explaining why I was wondering how legit the site was. A decidedly human message, as well. I can't even begin to name any reasons why it could have been mistaken as a spambot post... :/

and considering how many known members posted in your thread (capi, blue panda and waco) (off the top of my head) im surprised it was deleted.

Maybe it was because of that dude claiming to be the owner?

I would love to help out here but I cant anymore :P Im sure in a while a mod will reply to this thread, it probably was mistaken as spam in a member report but I dont have access to that info anymore

I would love to help out here but I cant anymore :P Im sure in a while a mod will reply to this thread, it probably was mistaken as spam in a member report but I dont have access to that info anymore

Erm, what happened?

damn you people and your name/dp changes, it gets confusing :huh:

Wait Nyt?

When did the name change happen and when did you loose mod status?

Erm, what happened?

damn you people and your name/dp changes, it gets confusing :huh:

I left staff thats why Im a member now :P Yeah I felt like a change so I changed my name but Im still Nyt

I left staff thats why Im a member now :P Yeah I felt like a change so I changed my name but Im still Nyt

Now you can roll with us gangster members. biggrin.gif

meme-faces.png

Edited by MJCRO

Now you can roll with us gangster members. biggrin.gif

meme-faces.png

Lol Im the guy on the far right :lol:

They'll probably delete this thread too, you know how those rule-strict mods can be :P

10. Do not start threads if: - You are asking why a previous thread was locked/deleted by a staff member.

Lol Im the guy on the far right :lol:

They'll probably delete this thread too, you know how those rule-strict mods can be :P

Well what's the proper course of action if the thread started isn't contacted by the mod that closed the thread? To whom and how would he direct his questions?