The New Mx510...

Waco

I hate my mx 700!!! MY BATTERIES ARE DYING!!!

;)

how hard is it to remember to put it on the charger every night or two. even if you did get bad luck with the batteries you can pick up standard aa rechargeables pretty cheap. beats the hell out of having a cord on the desk, and really beats my old first generation logitech cordless freedom mouse. couldn't play games without it lagging

I love my MX700. Except for that time I played Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic for like 36 hours straight and I had to switch the batteries out. And I forgive my wonderful mouse, because its cordless. I ♥ my cordless desktop

Well i just bought my new mx510 from bestbuy with my sis's discount for 35 bucks, 15 off and 4 antec smart fans for 8.43 each. I love bestbuy's discount haha. Anyways the mouse is great and it even matches my case. I love it

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

One major thing that hasn't been mentioned yet is weight. With the MX700 being cordless it weighs like what 4 pounds? (Exaggeration, I know). But I for one find it much too heavy to comfortably move around quickly. By not having to carry batteries within its hull, the MX510 shaves a significant amount of weight off, which I for one appreciate a great deal.