Massive Torchlight Giveaway [WINNERS ANNOUNCED!]

Stonerboy779

Torchlight 2 for me

I could say CoD:MW2 since that game had so many new and cool features for back then.Customizable kill streak rewards with controlled airplanes/choppers and with of course the EMP and Nuke.The story of the game was cool,especially at the part around Siberia or whenever they were,climbing mountain and driving snow mobiles on a FPS is just awesome.Generally a must-have back then.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Torchlight 2 for me

I could say CoD:MW2 since that game had so many new and cool features for back then.Customizable kill streak rewards with controlled airplanes/choppers and with of course the EMP and Nuke.The story of the game was cool,especially at the part around Siberia or whenever they were,climbing mountain and driving snow mobiles on a FPS is just awesome.Generally a must-have back then.

This is your first post and today was the day you registered to the forums. I take it you joined for the sole purpose of hoping to win a free copy of the game?.....

Stoner should we set a rule about how long a member has to be part of the community before being eligible to participated in the drawing?

I'd like a torchlight copy if you still have any, thanks :biggrin:

My favorite all time FPS... Hmmm... I love FPS but I think I'll go with Wolfenstein Enemy Territory. :whistling:

Population has died down (punkbuster didn't help any) but there are some active servers still. No fluff like some of the other games and there is an objective every round. Graphics aren't great since it is ancient but there are still new mods coming out. Plus its been free forever.

For more current - when I have time I either play FONV, or Left 4 Dead 2 :teehee:

This is your first post and today was the day you registered to the forums. I take it you joined for the sole purpose of hoping to win a free copy of the game?.....

Stoner should we set a rule about how long a member has to be part of the community before being eligible to participated in the drawing?

Don't worry Fred I omit these entries when I do the draw.

So yeah guys shoot me haha I pull entries before drawing.

I have done this to give back to occ. I have been a lucky bastard so far and am enjoying my latest win :) I highly recommend getting dirt showdown guys

Edit: I think I will draw on Friday night

Edited by Stonerboy779

I'd like torchlight 2

My favorite FPS is S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl.

It was the first game that actually felt like I had to actually "Survive" It wasn't a bunch of health packs and endless ammo. It combined the thinking elements of HL2 with the open world-iness of the elder scrolls series. And it actually scared me. Unlike all the predictable horror games out there (Dead Space... I'm looking at you), it created a believable environment with enemies that you had to fear and respect in order to overcome instead of just some red guys on the other team to obliterate. All in all I'd consider it the best thought out and executed cerebral FPS I've ever had the opportunity to play.

So whats your favourite fps? You say no PC games but xbox or ps maybe?

Hi Stonerboy779

The only FPS I ever played was wolfenstein which I bought on a 3.5 floppy for my 386. I never understood what was the attraction to all the gaming because I was working all the time. I'm retired now and after seeing your post and all game trailers I thought I would see for myself if I would enjoy gaming. I found torchlight on the web with a two hour free trial and it took me a bit to understand what I was doing but then I began to enjoy the game.

Thanks, Phil

Hi Stonerboy779

The only FPS I ever played was wolfenstein which I bought on a 3.5 floppy for my 386. I never understood what was the attraction to all the gaming because I was working all the time. I'm retired now and after seeing your post and all game trailers I thought I would see for myself if I would enjoy gaming. I found torchlight on the web with a two hour free trial and it took me a bit to understand what I was doing but then I began to enjoy the game.

Thanks, Phil

I game when I don't have the money to buy you gear to make, speakers, PCs or modify my car haha

Sunny days are for riding and swimming and tv is boring so well I game instead of watching tv.

Although classic wolfenstine that's something to take you back. I enjoy messing with classics from time to time :)

Hahaha Stonerboy again with his giveaway!

That's cool from you.

Once I won Borderlands and is very fun!

Never played online tought but single player campaign is pretty fun.

Torchlight or Torchlight II look good to me. I like those kind of games. Just like Diablo 3.

My favourite FPS is and will forever be Quake 3 Arena because you can even play it on a phone. Never failed and never will. Is perfect. I voted it even tought I don't really play much and perhaps is not the most entertaining game. I voted because of It's unique engine. I now play more modern games but for me is the best FPS. There is an after and before Quake 3 Technology. I can say now BF3 has impressive graphics but well is year 2012... HL1, Stalker 1 or Blood 2 are one of the most fun games i've ever played.

I want to give my opion about Stalker. The first was absolutely awesome, I loved the environment and enjoyed so so much, to be in Chernobyl with those monsters, I played at night and uber enjoyed. The only bad it was that my PC couldn't run so smoothly, perhaps at 20-30 fps max. The second one is horrible, the aim was reduced making uber hard to kill enemies, you bleed all the time (that is not bad but if enemies are uber hard to aim then it's gonna be annoying). Also the maps and locations were all the same so it was booring, the map was bugged aswell as mission cursors. The MAP in the second was very confusing, you go to one portal and you end up in some confusing place, I didn't like it at all. The call of pripyat never played. Would be so nice if you have a CAR to go around maps in any of the Stalker series.

Now a personal question, How do you get this games for free??????

Now a personal question, How do you get this games for free??????

He didnt, he bought the games for this giveaway.

@ stoner, your really setting the bar high to be an aussie on these forums, first this giveaway and now level 5 donation, im going to have to give away the desk to top this :lol:

He didnt, he bought the games for this giveaway.

@ stoner, your really setting the bar high to be an aussie on these forums, first this giveaway and now level 5 donation, im going to have to give away the desk to top this :lol:

Well, I tought he got games for free. Now I feel strange. He buy games and then he gift to people (it's real Santa Clauss?), unless he is rich and do not know what to do with his money LOL!!! I mean there are a lot of games here that is like $50 per game = like 500 dollar... ufff

Well, I tought he got games for free. Now I feel strange. He buy games and then he gift to people (it's real Santa Clauss?), unless he is rich and do not know what to do with his money LOL!!! I mean there are a lot of games here that is like $50 per game = like 500 dollar... ufff

Nope not rich in fact I am struggling to find a job right now :-/

And well as I mentioned I have gotten lucky getting some big name games Skyrim, Dirt 3 and Dirt showdown all for free by just being here the two dirt games are what $120 alone from steam in aus and the 4-packs of boarder lands and torchlight are $60 a peice. The preorder for torchlight two came with a bonus copy of torchlight 1 which is why so there are so many games.

Haha don't rage Mucho I donated so I could get past the swear filter (yes I did say that mods, shit happens) haha it annoys me how something's are blocked that I can say to my catholic grandma without issue but not on the Internet.

I would take your desk if you give it away tho :P