NVIDIA is Preparing Something..

bp9801

Every game I tried with the 12.4 on a clean install. The 12.4 driver was the first and only one I installed before i nixed it. They should work out of the box without disabling ULPS or any other software tweaks to force Xfire to work. I'll play with Xfire only when and if they can get it to work correctly on their flagship card. Single cards and 6970's are fine without issues but multi GPU its a no go for me on a pair of brand new out of the box HD 7970's.

Trying 12.4 drivers now. That's never been the case of not having to disable ULPS. If I don't do that, it will always BSOD, even when I had HD 6970's in Crossfire.

Pretty sure all those people thinking the crowbar was for HL3 are sad/angry :PCrowbar was for the use of opening the crates that the review GTX 690s came in.

While the GTX 690 visually looks pretty amazing, I rather see a GTX 685. Most likely because I can't afford another $500, but I could probably handle another $150 given time :D

Edited by AZNguyen

She didn't just do a direct update of the drivers, did she? If you uninstall, use driver sweeper or Atiman Uninstaller, then CCleaner, then install, then regedit, then the atipdl64.dll and atpdlxx.dll (for overclocking on MSI Afterburner), it's worked fine for me, no BSOD's, even on 5760 x 1200 (cuz I did a review at that resolution).

Nope she did a clean sweep before installing the 12.3 driver. It's a known issue with it.

Jen-Hsun Huang Keynote from GeForce LAN/NGF Shanghai

They show footage of the Chinese FPS game: PLA, as mentioned in this thread. Video includes the entire event, but all I cared about was WTH that game was, because I remember hearing about it before :D

About time more historical war games being made that don't involve the US lol.

Edited by AZNguyen

Nope she did a clean sweep before installing the 12.3 driver. It's a known issue with it.

I am not fairing much better with CF either.

I have finally had enough and have pulled my 7970's out. They will sit on the shelf to collect dust, tired of this crap.

I am not fairing much better with CF either.

I have finally had enough and have pulled my 7970's out. They will sit on the shelf to collect dust, tired of this crap.

My motherboard would be happy with them. :lol:

How can you guys be reviewers and not get Crossfire to work? :P

I never said I couldn't get it to work.

Their drivers just plain suck plain and simple.