Crysis 3

DanTheGamer11

Bethesda.. NO fails, no erros

HA! that made my day xD

Ok maybe bethesda wasn't best example since Oblivion IV had some glitches but ID is definitely a Perfect company. Quake 1, 2, 3, 4, Doom 3, ROE, never ever a single error. When they release a game they make sure it is fully functional as it should be. That of being releasing patches is just an accepted fashion which is not professional.
I wanted to buy an original copy of RAGE since I thnk is the only company that deserves my money and of course because I like their games. Bethesda make some nice games too. And perhaps other companies. But the crysis saga has so many problems.

I actually say crysis is the most impressive graphics game but that is another story. And btw I see Crysis 1 DX9 > Crysis 2 DX11.. I just don't like it. I absolutely hate blur effect, it is horrible, like in Hitman 3 or 4.

EDIT:
This way with this config now it seems to have all nice objects cool and sharp images. Now I like it.

DX11
Game Effects Extreme
Object Ultra
Particles Extreme
Post Processing Very High (more of this blurs the image which i dislike)
Shading Very High (more of this blurs the image which i dislike)
Shadows Extreme
Water Extreme
Motion Blur Amount Medium (more of this blurs the image which i dislike)
No Hi-Res text pack downloaded. Yes perhaps for this I would need a bigger videocard with more memory.

have you played rage? talk about a real crappy release that needed patching. They are another company abandoning the pc for consoles.    all these games are still dx9 in reality with dx11 superimposed.  and it shows.  they can't handle multi threaded cpus and parallel processing on the gpu.   even crysis 3 feels blurry and laggy at even high fps.  somethings wrong.  it feels dx9 to me just like crysis 2.  Crytek has been known to lie alot.   They got backlash with crysis 2 so now they are saying the pc version doesn't support dx9,  even though its dx9 on xbox...and feels and looks like crysis 2?   ya right.     

If they truly build these games for only dx11 they would feel and look much better.  besides tessalation, dx11 would IMPROVE performance.      only company who did a good job and has a true hd feeling and new age engine is ea dice with bf3 and frostbite.  Besides the laggy netcode,  the game is very sharp and smooth and really feels like an optimized game for HD hardware.

Every other company is lying to us and still using 10 year old tech that runs like shit on the newer processors. 

And Id software is not only the first pro fps,  they are  the first company to let hackers completely take over their game.   Why do you think they have all the console tweaks for quake.  Fake employees leaking information...hackers hacking the game to shit....till it all became part of the game.   Quake has been dead for over 10 years.   and quakelive did nothing to improve fair play... iD made it known after open beta they could care less aout fair play, and they introduced the greedy subcription model.   and everyone quit the game instantly and abruptly.  It blew my mind at the time..  Heres a quote from Syncerror "its not about fair,  its just a game"    heres one from Sponge  "if people knew whos going to win a match before it start, why would they play quake?"   these developers actually said these things.  .   ..the promise of skilled tiers in quake was all a facade to get quick cash to develop rage(for the console) lol.  They all hate talking about quakelive, and carmack has even stated its losing them money.  They are totally out of touch with reality.

Edited by RichAC

HA! that made my day xD

Ok maybe bethesda wasn't best example since Oblivion IV had some glitches but ID is definitely a Perfect company. Quake 1, 2, 3, 4, Doom 3, ROE, never ever a single error. When they release a game they make sure it is fully functional as it should be. That of being releasing patches is just an accepted fashion which is not professional.

I wanted to buy an original copy of RAGE since I thnk is the only company that deserves my money and of course because I like their games. Bethesda make some nice games too. And perhaps other companies. But the crysis saga has so many problems.

I actually say crysis is the most impressive graphics game but that is another story. And btw I see Crysis 1 DX9 > Crysis 2 DX11.. I just don't like it. I absolutely hate blur effect, it is horrible, like in Hitman 3 or 4.

EDIT:

This way with this config now it seems to have all nice objects cool and sharp images. Now I like it.

DX11

Game Effects Extreme

Object Ultra

Particles Extreme

Shadows Extreme

Water Extreme

No Hi-Res text pack downloaded. Yes perhaps for this I would need a bigger videocard with more memory.

I tought I was going to dislike cuz this is not in the jungle but i like the alien attack.. it also made me "scare" those alien-robots at the begining looks pretty strong and they are agile so not easy to kill =)

so those ''41fps'' of yours are without the hi-res texturepack? no wonder it is blurry, what you could try is downloading maldoHD 4.0 mod and then max everything out, after that we'll talk bussines about your card :P

plus some dx11 features only are visible when settings are on ultra so that dx11 options is basically off too :P

plus 1600x900 resolution isnt that impressive either xP

Edited by WarWeeny

HA! that made my day xD

EDIT:

DX11

Game Effects Extreme

Object Ultra

Particles Extreme

Shadows Extreme

Water Extreme

I tought I was going to dislike cuz this is not in the jungle but i like the alien attack.. it also made me "scare" those alien-robots at the begining looks pretty strong and they are agile so not easy to kill =)

so those ''41fps'' of yours are without the hi-res texturepack? no wonder it is blurry, what you could try is downloading maldoHD 4.0 mod and then max everything out, after that we'll talk bussines about your card :P

plus some dx11 features only are visible when settings are on ultra so that dx11 options is basically off too :P

I sorted it out.. I accommodate my eyes to the effects. there is an effect when shooting that i dunno how to describe .. feels like a movie.. it's crazy i started to like

im more than happy with that res. I already played in my tv at 1920x1080 and it sucks.. cuz u have to be FAR from tv or ur head will blow.. and thats not comfortable, i prefer small monitor.

btw in price-performance my card is one of the best at all. ur 480 cost more than double and is not double in performance, that's what i said. But basically each one buy what he wants/can I was "ok" with this, I could pay more but it was kinda a lot of money since hardware here is uber expensive.. if i lived in USA i would have 3x690 for sure, u guys buy hardware like bread.. too cheap.

I don't know how it is but it sounds that hi-res text pack would struggle any card without 2gb ram.. because its no cience, bigger textures will require mainly more memory and well more power processor. But at 1600x900 i can note the diffence so is stu.pid to download it.. maybe if u play at very high res and with big monitor ..

Edited by Fragsman

I just saw a video comparisson between high-res pack and no-pack. The diffence is only noticeable if you stare at objects/wall. It wouldn't affect the gaming experience at all cuz normally you're fighting most of the time not looking at objects/wall. It only worths if it is like "butter for the knife" for your videocard. If performance goes down a little, then it doesn't worth it at all ;-).

HA! that made my day xD

EDIT:

DX11

Game Effects Extreme

Object Ultra

Particles Extreme

Shadows Extreme

Water Extreme

I sorted it out.. I accommodate my eyes to the effects. there is an effect when shooting that i dunno how to describe .. feels like a movie.. it's crazy i started to like

im more than happy with that res. I already played in my tv at 1920x1080 and it sucks.. cuz u have to be FAR from tv or ur head will blow.. and thats not comfortable, i prefer small monitor.

btw in price-performance my card is one of the best at all. ur 480 cost more than double and is not double in performance, that's what i said. But basically each one buy what he wants/can I was "ok" with this, I could pay more but it was kinda a lot of money since hardware here is uber expensive.. if i lived in USA i would have 3x690 for sure, u guys buy hardware like bread.. too cheap.

I don't know how it is but it sounds that hi-res text pack would struggle any card without 2gb ram.. because its no cience, bigger textures will require mainly more memory and well more power processor. But at 1600x900 i can note the diffence so is stu.pid to download it.. maybe if u play at very high res and with big monitor ..

1st, i am not from america i am from holland aka one of the most expensive countries in the world

2nd, my gtx 480 costs me 150 euro (180~dollar) i never buy high end gear when it is out, only after a few years i am buying it second handed, because if someone was paying that much for a videocard i trust they handles it with care otherwise it would have fluked out ages ago.

Edited by WarWeeny

HA! that made my day xD

EDIT:

DX11

Game Effects Extreme

Object Ultra

Particles Extreme

Shadows Extreme

Water Extreme

1st, i am not from america i am from holland aka one of the most expensive countries in the world

2nd, my gtx 480 costs me 150 euro (180~dollar) i never buy high end gear when it is out, only after a few years i am buying it second handed, because if someone was paying that much for a videocard i trust they handles it with care otherwise it would have fluked out ages ago.

Yes, brand new hardware is extremely expensive. When the 480 was like 1 month old approximately it was 800 dollar here, which was $AR 3500 due to exchange rate back then. THAT is expensive ^^. And an very average month salary (it can vary a lot but just imagine) was like $AR5000+/- back then so start make calculations. More than Half a salary to pay a videocard.

And i've heard our goverment is going to add even more tax to imported hardware.. as far as I know nobody assemble videocards here so maybe that is safe for now from taxes.

Edited by Fragsman