Crysis 3

DanTheGamer11

after the problems i've had with win8 and crysis and warhead i'm not sure i wanna get crysis crysis 2 or 3...has anyone tryed the the new ones with win8 yet ?

CJoki: I am playing the game on Windows 8.. No problems at all runs smooth.. 

well then that's cool, then i guess i can add the new ones to my list of things to do, but i still can't get the originals to work in it...don't know what to do about that except play 'em on the other computer...and thanx for that gremlin !...

btw, i'm up in sacramento very often these days making deliveries at like savemart and raley's distribution centers and just the other day at the safeway d/c in tracy,...my new job takes me to norcal regularly...

after the problems i've had with win8 and crysis and warhead i'm not sure i wanna get crysis crysis 2 or 3...has anyone tryed the the new ones with win8 yet ?

crysis2 wont run with my headsets.. and just sometimes with speakers...

crytek is just a crappy company.. ppl is happy becaue this crap game have good textures LOLZ.... buy a game like ID or Bethesda.. NO fails, no erros like this crap.

Hope keeps you alive my friend XD

Seriously, with your hardware you can run Crysis 2 but surely not in Ultra. Maybe at High or Very High (I can't remember the graphics options sorry).

GTX460 1Gb is a good card but only not THAT good.

I hope you see this message. I can run Crysis 2 at Ultra at 41FPS with Direct X 11. GTX460 is the best card ever made in price-performance. It must be a crap for most of americans since you buy hardware extrememly cheap but this card can run all the games and is very old for you. I'm rly happy with this card, i really love it.

Anyway i see the ultra graphics are worst than very high.. somehow i see all like Blurred and i dont like it at all i prefer to run at very high or extreme at 60fps..

Bethesda.. NO fails, no erros

HA! that made my day xD

Ok maybe bethesda wasn't best example since Oblivion IV had some glitches but ID is definitely a Perfect company. Quake 1, 2, 3, 4, Doom 3, ROE, never ever a single error. When they release a game they make sure it is fully functional as it should be. That of being releasing patches is just an accepted fashion which is not professional.

I wanted to buy an original copy of RAGE since I thnk is the only company that deserves my money and of course because I like their games. Bethesda make some nice games too. And perhaps other companies. But the crysis saga has so many problems.

I actually say crysis is the most impressive graphics game but that is another story. And btw I see Crysis 1 DX9 > Crysis 2 DX11.. I just don't like it. I absolutely hate blur effect, it is horrible, like in Hitman 3 or 4.

EDIT:

This way with this config now it seems to have all nice objects cool and sharp images. Now I like it.

DX11

Game Effects Extreme

Object Ultra

Particles Extreme

Post Processing Very High (more of this blurs the image which i dislike)

Shading Very High (more of this blurs the image which i dislike)

Shadows Extreme

Water Extreme

Motion Blur Amount Medium (more of this blurs the image which i dislike)

No Hi-Res text pack downloaded. Yes perhaps for this I would need a bigger videocard with more memory.

I tought I was going to dislike cuz this is not in the jungle but i like the alien attack.. it also made me "scare" those alien-robots at the begining looks pretty strong and they are agile so not easy to kill =)

Edited by Fragsman