PlayStation 4 (PS4)

Fogel

For some dumb reason I thought the URL was contradicting something.  Thanks for the clarification.  I see what I misread now. :)

Definitely nice for all the PS Vita owners out there.

Edited by Fogel

According to an IGN poll, it looks like pre-E3, more people are looking forward to the PS4 than the Xbox One, beating the Xbox One in every category:

http://uk.ign.com/videos/2013/05/31/xbox-one-vs-ps4-the-results-ign-versus

Not surprising, though the polls were absolutely stupidly done anyway - you had to click on a separate YouTube video for whichever one you wanted and the "view" counted as a vote.

Sony is, unsurprisingly, going to be

. Anyone can tune in on the PS Blog, PlayStation.com, Ustream, PS Home, Facebook, Google Plus, the E3 icon under the What's New section on the PS3 XMB, and on the Nico Nico app on the PS Vita.

The live E3 broadcast begins this Monday, June 10th at 5:30pm Pacific/8:30pm Eastern with the PlayStation E3 2013 Press Conference, the most exciting (and most Tweeted-about) event on the PlayStation calendar.

Then, starting Tuesday, June 11th at noon Pacific Time, we'll kick off three days of our PlayStation LiveCast show featuring gameplay demos and developer interviews for zillions of upcoming PS4, PS3 and PS Vita games. Expect to see Beyond: Two Souls from Quantic Dream, Destiny from Bungie, DriveClub from Evolution Studios, The Evil Within from Tango GameWorks, Gran Turismo 6 from Polyphony Digital, inFAMOUS: Second Son from Sucker Punch Productions, Killzone: Shadow Fall and Killzone Mercenary from Guerrilla Games, The Last of Us from Naughty Dog, Tearaway from Media Molecule, Wolfenstein: The New Order from MachineGames and many, many more. All told, we're planning to showcase more than 40 games across PS4, PS3 and PS Vita.