[WTS] Onion's car fund!

Onion

On my budget, it's not about being fast at the track anymore, it's just about having fun.

What's un-fun about the GTI you're already driving? :dunno:

The insurance for any of the cars you've been talking about would be astronomical.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's un-fun about the GTI you're already driving? :dunno:

The insurance for any of the cars you've been talking about would be astronomical.

It's not that the GTI isn't a fun car, but it's not what I want to keep driving, and I'm going to have to get my own car sooner or later. My choices weren't limited to the cars I listed, of course, but they're some fun cars for the price. My parents agreed to pay for the insurance so insurance prices are not a concern.

Edited by l33t p1mp

So what exactly do you have against 4-cylinder engines?

Big engines are generally more fun...but that doesn't mean small motors are always boring. :teehee:

So what exactly do you have against 4-cylinder engines? The Subaru Impreza STI and Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution are both nice cars.

I've driven both and love them, it just depends on the 4 cylinder engine. I would still take a big v8 over the subaru engine though.

Size isn't everything :teehee:

There's no replacement for displacement. :P

I've driven both and love them, it just depends on the 4 cylinder engine. I would still take a big v8 over the subaru engine though.

There's no replacement for displacement. :P

I'd love to take the 6.4L V8 out of a Charger SRT8 and cram it in an Evo X, that'd make for a fun car I'm sure :P

I'd love to take the 6.4L V8 out of a Charger SRT8 and cram it in an Evo X, that'd make for a fun car I'm sure :P

how about the ariel atom, 500 hp supercharged v8 mounted to a 500kg car

Why not take the 5.0 from a mustang and smack a turbo on it? Speaking of which, I'm thinking of buying a 5.0 from a mustang and dropping it in an E36 BMW. It's been done multiple times and really doesn't seem too tough.

I like Mucho's idea better ;)

Much more expensive than an E36 5.0 lol. Not even sure if they even sell them here.

Edited by l33t p1mp

Much more expensive than an E36 5.0 lol. Not even sure if they even sell them here.

How much max you looking to spend? You must be loaded if your gonna pay someone to do swaps and what not on a college students budget. :lol:

Edited by MJCRO