[WTS] Onion's car fund!

Onion

Except that my Cobalt is both supercharged and tuned. :lol: I've got over 240 HP at the wheels and a powerband so flat from 2K up you might confuse it with Natalie Portman. :biggrin:

Also - weren't we supposed to be talking about your car? I thought the GTI wasn't yours. :P

Ohh nice nice! Doesn't Chevy offer factory tuning for new cars? Well looks like both you have some mean machines.. My car still has a gutted motor in the garage, just waiting for parts to come in the mail! :)

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh nice nice! Doesn't Chevy offer factory tuning for new cars? Well looks like both you have some mean machines.. My car still has a gutted motor in the garage, just waiting for parts to come in the mail! :)

They do, but mine is from a custom shop. I still haven't plugged into the computer to find out exactly what they did. :lol: My car won't hold an idle with the A/C on to save its life. :teehee:

I'm going to bet money that without looking back at the home page, none of you can remember what is actually being sold in this thread. :happy::lol:

phone case and a mouse is it?

i didnt cheat either

and for badassery a v8 always beats a 4 cylinder even if its turbo'd

Especially if it's a turbo'd V8. Namely the Ford 5.0 V8 with a turbo. Some shops do it, and it makes an insane drag car.

Do you even have a driver's license yet?

+1 someone who doesn't even drive let alone know what's under the hood of a car isn't allowed in these conversations! :lol: JK no hard feelings :)

Do you even have a driver's license yet?

No because the driving age here is 18. Do you even have a car thats not paid for by your parents yet?