[WTS] Onion's car fund!

Onion

260 HP, 4200+ pound curb weight, and a 5.9 second 0-60? I find that incredibly hard to believe. :dunno:

260 HP? 330 hp and 333 torque. Where the hell did you get 260 HP? Just look up "BMW 745i 0-60" if you don't believe me.

Edited by l33t p1mp

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

260 HP? 330 hp and 333 torque.

I thought you said it was a 735? :wacko:

This conversation is confusing. :lol:

EDIT: Did you post 735 before as a typo? I must be imagining things. :lol:

EDIT2: Ugh, I was reading on my phone and thought MJCRO's posts were yours for a few posts. :lol: Nevermind. :mfp:

EDIT2: Ugh, I was reading on my phone and thought MJCRO's posts were yours for a few posts. :lol: Nevermind. :mfp:

Yeah. That solved that issue. :P

Yeah I fixed that. Meant 745 but yeah this conversation is turning into a total fail combined with my handicap on a phone. :lol:

Soooo l33t, you got your mind set on anything concrete yet?

Edited by MJCRO

I know you say you want a race car - but seriously - a car with a back seat would probably be a lot smarter. :teehee:

I nearly bought an S2000 as well as a 350Z. The lack of room/back seat would have suuuuuucked.

I know you say you want a race car - but seriously - a car with a back seat would probably be a lot smarter. :teehee:

I nearly bought an S2000 as well as a 350Z. The lack of room/back seat would have suuuuuucked.

I can always borrow my mom's minivan. I've used it for that a couple times already, and it does the trick. :lol: I remember I once put all the seats down in the back and tossed in a waterbed for the night lmao. Good times. :whistling: I'd really consider a 350z or 370z. I've driven both and they're fun cars.

MJCRO, nope, not yet. :( I gotta keep selling some other crap I've got laying around and see if I get money from other sources before I start making up my mind, but I've already been around to dealerships looking at what they've got to offer.

Edited by l33t p1mp

I can always borrow my mom's minivan. I've used it for that a couple times already, and it does the trick. :lol: I remember I once put all the seats down in the back and tossed in a waterbed for the night lmao. Good times. :whistling: I'd really consider a 350z or 370z. I've driven both and they're fun cars.

MJCRO, nope, not yet. :( I gotta keep selling some other crap I've got laying around and see if I get money from other sources before I start making up my mind, but I've already been around to dealerships looking at what they've got to offer.

Sweet can't wait to see what you get, but at least you can say you got like 10k range. I literally had to part my balling system to just get my car drivable. :(

Sweet can't wait to see what you get, but at least you can say you got like 10k range. I literally had to part my balling system to just get my car drivable. :(

I would part with my system, but nobody is going to pay more than 10 bucks for this piece of crap. How much was your car and how much have you put into it so far?

Edited by l33t p1mp

I thought you were headed off to college soon? Staying close to home?

Depends on where I go. I might go to FIU (live at home, drive to school) because it's a great school, it's close, and they're offering me $2,000 a year of scholarship money. I'm going to visit the other colleges I've applied to (in Florida) tomorrow. I'll be looking out University of South Florida, University of Central Florida, University of Florida, University of North Florida, Florida State University, Florida Gulf Coast University, and Florida Atlantic University. All of them are great business schools, so it'll be a tough choice. I like UCF, FSU, UF, and FIU a lot. If I don't stay near home, I'll have a lot less money to work with for track days and modding my car. My parents agreed to pay the full tuition and that whatever scholarship money I get goes to me. Also, if I go away for college and get a 2 seater car, I'm sure I'll find a friend with a pickup truck I can borrow. :lol:

Edited by l33t p1mp

I would part with my system, but nobody is going to pay more than 10 bucks for this piece of crap. How much was your car and how much have you put into it so far?

Dropped $1500 for the car, so far around $2500 into it for all filters, hoses, belts, sensors, brakes, shocks, springs, - small stuff just to get it up to date. But I'm doing mostly OEM except the shocks and springs (Bilstein's and Eibach's) - no Chinese eBay parts in this baby. :lol: Everything should be here next week so I can finally get cracking. :) Gotta get tires next week and hopefully I can then take a cruise around the block! So excited. :) :) :)

Dropped $1500 for the car, so far around $2500 into it for all filters, hoses, belts, sensors, brakes, shocks, springs, - small stuff just to get it up to date. But I'm doing mostly OEM except the shocks and springs (Bilstein's and Eibach's) - no Chinese eBay parts in this baby. :lol: Everything should be here next week so I can finally get cracking. :) Gotta get tires next week and hopefully I can then take a cruise around the block! So excited. :) :) :)

Nice! Hopefully all goes well. Sounds like you have a fun week planned. :thumbsup:

In other news, I hooked up a cb radio in my car. I then wired it to a pa horn and put it under the hood. Most fun I've had all year. I spent my day yelling at random people on the street. :lol: