[WTS] Onion's car fund!

Onion

I've also realized that for this amount of money, I can get an insane motorcycle. Thoughts/opinions? 0-60 in 2.XX seconds plzkthxbai.

No. Just no.

• Like 1

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to go pass my motorcycle license anyways, if I've got some extra money I could dedicate my car as a track only car and have a slower cheaper bike as a daily driver. My dad might get himself a Harley so even if I don't get a cheap bike, the license will be useful. I'm not interested in a sports bike, just something nice to drive around in the city and easy to park on campus.

thats why groups of bikers ride together wearing leather vests to avoid that problem :thumbsup:

That doesn't fix crappy drivers that are oblivious to motorcycles.

edit: L33t nevermind what I said. Motorcycles are great for commuting all year long in all climates. You should buy mine for $3000!

Edited by Coors

That doesn't fix crappy drivers that are oblivious to motorcycles.

edit: L33t nevermind what I said. Motorcycles are great for commuting all year long in all climates. You should buy mine for $3000!

Obviously I won't ride in Canada. And it's not so bad in Miami, as long as you ride faster than the traffic. What do you have, btw?

Obviously I won't ride in Canada. And it's not so bad in Miami, as long as you ride faster than the traffic. What do you have, btw?

Recipe for disaster...seriously don't get a bike. Especially not in Miami.

Recipe for disaster...seriously don't get a bike. Especially not in Miami.

Probably getting a cheapo scooter or taking my dad's. And I'm not saying in Miami. All the colleges I've applied to are in small college Towns.

I'm going to go pass my motorcycle license anyways, if I've got some extra money I could dedicate my car as a track only car and have a slower cheaper bike as a daily driver. My dad might get himself a Harley so even if I don't get a cheap bike, the license will be useful. I'm not interested in a sports bike, just something nice to drive around in the city and easy to park on campus.

Don't even get it if your not getting a bike. I thought about doing the same thing but DMW costs + going to a weekend road course to the full license will cost up to $500.

S2000 is dope, go join up a S2000 forum and learn as much as you can.

Edited by MJCRO