Funny things non computer savy friends tell you

Il_napoletano

Everyone at work calls our towers "CPUs" which is utterly annoying. I'm talking at least 5-6 times per day, lol.

Lmao at school the teacher used to tell us to put the mouse on the CPU, so I took one of the computers apart, took out the CPU, and put the mouse on it. I got yelled and, and said I was following instructions lol.

Lmao at school the teacher used to tell us to put the mouse on the CPU, so I took one of the computers apart, took out the CPU, and put the mouse on it. I got yelled and, and said I was following instructions lol.

:teehee:

I hate my computer illiterate friends, I had one of my friends say he picked up a computer from someone at his work that just bought a new one they told him they bought it like 3 years before hand brand new, and he wanted me to take a look at it to see if there was anything that needed to be done before he started using it or if there was anything I could upgrade for a little bit of money. He brings it over and its an old Packard Bell with an Intel Pentium 266, and I'm trying to figure out what time machine they used to buy that pc new 3 years ago. I just was dumbfounded.

And you want to talk about old work computers, our computers at work are old Dell Optiplex 260's with Intel Celeron processors. They recently added more ram and upgraded them all to Windows XP from Windows 2000.

What we really need is a thread where you wish people were less tech savvy. :lol:

I'm working on a computer right now and the owner has music folders on it, and one genre in particular has some interesting spelling to it, I'll just spell it out and let you guys guess.

.'ry.

Obviously it's blocked but I'm sure some of you will still be able to guess.

Edited by Deathmineral

What we really need is a thread where you wish people were less tech savvy. :lol:

I'm working on a computer right now and the owner has music folders on it, and one genre in particular has some interesting spelling to it, I'll just spell it out and let you guys guess.

.'ry.

Lol, took me a while, forgot to read the last sentence, which gave it away. :lol:

.'ry.

Please tell me you're joking death...

I mean my spelling is horrible but I have never done that.

I'm pretty sure they didn't do it by accident. :lol:

For anyone that can't figure it, it's Country music, take away the "o" and you get...