2012 - Who Will Be The Next President of the USA

wevsspot

It's also worth noting that most of those jobs don't pay very well which is why most people don't consider them jobs if you have a mortgage and a family to take care of 10-15 dollars an hour isn't going to cut it even if you cut down to the bare minimum your still probably going to loose your house and your family is going to go hungry

There are jobs out there but the problem is they require college degrees or special experience and skills which a lot of people who lost there jobs don't have

Agree Fire_Storm,,, and let me add one thing that makes it harder. The best jobs I ever aquired were because I KNEW someone(s) on the inside. The last company I worked for werent even giving out applications or advertising their positions until they werer already filled. Try and get a job like that. I had a friend of mine go into the HR office and swipe me a couple apps and get the internal job description of the work I found out was available. I then filled out the Apps had the guy turn one APP into the HR office and one into the Main Boss repsonsible for the new job opening. I had an interview and "badda bing badda boom" I was hired. IT doesnt mean I was the best man for the job or the first or what ever. It just means I had the best path to employment and that kind of thing happens for the lucky and the few.