I hate virus's

Boinker

Well after going for about a year without any trouble I just picked up a fresh Virus. Not sure what to call it but I contacted my Brother in law that works in the computer industry and Guess what.... well know system killer. Reisntall everything.

It was kind of wierd as I noticed it was acting funny at first. It then became more apparent when IE and FireFox would not work.... Well i think its time to try out mint for the first time. lol.

If anyone runs into this go into the task manager and end process Max4PNP and that will allow you to get MSE working again. Also the infor I got from my Brother was that its Taking down (shutting off) Nortan, Mcaffe, along with MSE and a few other. Hopefully a fix will be out for it so we can fight it off.

Hope this info Helped someone as this is a real PITA for me cause I don't like reinstalling anything. lol

Any idea where you picked it up ?? Just wondering because I've been going for about 4 years without so much as a trogen and all I ever use is avast free and malwarebytes.Use task manager a lot to shut down any pop ups I get though.Proberly be my turn next month.PITA.

Malwarebytes is one of the ones unaffected by the virus. I have no idea where I picked it up BUT its nasty. If you guys get it then please remember to run a scan on whatever you transfer your important docs and such to. Its a migrater.