Thinking about an Alienware

I agree. Having an issue and sending it out will make you wait for like 2 months just to get something fixed. 2 months is a long time, and would make me not want to send something to get fixed. So that route would be either send it out and miss it for a long time, or deal with the issue while you do have the warranty. Sucks either way.

Whatever you decide, just make sure you are happy with the purchase!!!!

hmm, Ya seriously man , its gonna be a pain in the butt. I might just get Alienware only, cause i can get service here in Inda also.

Does it have a Heating Problem , cause some one just told me this ??????????

Edited by Satan_Unleashed

hmm, Ya seriously man , its gonna be a pain in the butt. I might just get Alienware only, cause i can get service here in Inda also.

Does it have a Heating Problem , cause some one just told me this ??????????

Heating problem? None that I know of unless something was put together wrongly. The Alienware systems have very good cooling setups.

Heating problem? None that I know of unless something was put together wrongly. The Alienware systems have very good cooling setups.

But any gaming laptop will get warm, and could get filled with dust to overheat. This (and short battery life) is why i never game on laptos any more.

• 2 weeks later...