Breaking Bad

scr4wl

I was introduced to this show a few weeks ago, and I've become completely hooked on it.

Just finishing the last episode of Season 2 now.

I know I'm a little late to the party on this, considering they're on Season 5, but for those of you that have not seen it it's amazing.

Not only that, but the main character (The dad from Malcolm in the Middle) is actually a great actor... Go figure. :P

Eventually have to get to it!

You should! :P

To me it seems like one of those shows that you need to start from the beginning. (I'm not sure how it would be if you just jumped in on a random episode)

I was introduced this show a while back by Locutus and watched about 3 episodes of it, not sure what season or where at, and really enjoyed it and I just recently started watching it from the beginning, on episode 4 now I think.

I was introduced this show a while back by Locutus and watched about 3 episodes of it, not sure what season or where at, and really enjoyed it and I just recently started watching it from the beginning, on episode 4 now I think.

Like Death, I was also introduced to it by a friend (my friend Sliferjam.)

I watch it all the time, but sadly soon I won't have a DVR. I'll have to get my mum to record it for me maybe.