Corsair Vengeance 2x 4GB 87.30 €

Samsung F3 1TB 49.90 €

LG GH22NS50 16.99€

OCZ ModXStream Pro 700W 74.90€

Cooler Master CM 690 II white 60.60€

Total: 961.48 €

ASUS VK278Q 27" WIDE LED SCREEN (2 MS) 359€

SAMSUNG SYNCMASTER S27A350H ECRAN LED 27" 289€

As much as I've seen, Samsung monitors have best picture but how do these two compare?

What do you think all of this?

Does this motherboard have enough room for 570 SLI because in future when I'm going on 3D I will buy another 570.

Is this CPU capable to manage GTX 570 SLI?

Edited by Reality

That motherboard has 'room' for SLI physically, and also will run both cards at 8x/8x PCI speeds... so yes, its a good choice if you plan on doing SLI down the road.

I don't understand what you mean by the CPU 'managing' the GTX 570 SLI. SLI is your graphics configuration, which doesn't rely on any CPU compatability whatsoever- its purely a matter of motherboard support. So yes, the 2600K will be fine for SLI- any CPU would be.

Everything else looks good to me.

That motherboard has 'room' for SLI physically, and also will run both cards at 8x/8x PCI speeds... so yes, its a good choice if you plan on doing SLI down the road.

I don't understand what you mean by the CPU 'managing' the GTX 570 SLI. SLI is your graphics configuration, which doesn't rely on any CPU compatability whatsoever- its purely a matter of motherboard support. So yes, the 2600K will be fine for SLI- any CPU would be.

Everything else looks good to me.

I think he was asking if the 2600K would bottleneck the data the 570s would be needed

ASUS VK278Q 27" WIDE LED SCREEN (2 MS) 359€

SAMSUNG SYNCMASTER S27A350H ECRAN LED 27" 289€

As much as I've seen, Samsung monitors have best picture but how do these two compare?

What do you think all of this?

Does this motherboard have enough room for 570 SLI because in future when I'm going on 3D I will buy another 570.

Is this CPU capable to manage GTX 570 SLI?

Well if your going to be doing 3d, unless you intend on buying more monitors your prolly better off buying a capable monitor now, neither of those appear to be 3d capable. They will say if they are 3d capable, they will also say 120hz in the specifications letting you know it's capable, i don't see that on either of those.

You really dont need to run sli to do 3d either unless your doing it on 3 monitors, I run any game out today and well on a gtx480 and in 3d when able, some games are not that great in 3d.

BTW http://www.pixmania.ie/ie/uk/xx/xx/xx/1899/9/criteresn_BA00002982-BV00196932.html

those are the 5 monitors from that site that are 3d capable.

Edited by Mikesnow

I was thinking of buying 3D monitor in future at first, but now I think I will buy it now because theres no point to waste money on something what will be collecting dust after some time....

Anyways... This ASUS VG236HE 23" TFT SCREEN - 3D looks good but isn't TFT screen with dark and foggy picture? These Samsung LED monitors look great but these are damn expensive. Is there a big difference between this Samsung 23" LED monitor and this Asus?

I was thinking of buying 3D monitor in future at first, but now I think I will buy it now because theres no point to waste money on something what will be collecting dust after some time....

Anyways... This ASUS VG236HE 23" TFT SCREEN - 3D looks good but isn't TFT screen with dark and foggy picture? These Samsung LED monitors look great but these are damn expensive. Is there a big difference between this Samsung 23" LED monitor and this Asus?

I like the asus alot thats the same one I have, i also have a 23" syncmaster p2370 but it's not 3d, and I like it as well, but I think I prefer the asus over it for gaming, the samsung i prefer for typing much better tho, like office documents etc. the main reason those samsungs are more expenssive is they all come with glasses by the way.

I mean how big is the difference between TFT and LED screen on that case?

Well in a sense an LCD is an LCD. LED is still an LCD screen it's just back lit with LED verus an OLED or CCT. I'd say the major difference will be how thick they are the asus is pretty thick like 3 inchs were as the samsungs will be thin like less then an inch. Not sure I answered that question well. try this link

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TFT_LCD

it can prolly do better justice then I can in explaining the differences.