Crazy story

El_Capitan

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great find Capi! As a father, I am very glad that it turned out the way it did with him getting custody :thumbsup: Agree with bp though, wish that B would have gotten what she deserved, jail time, or at the very least an extended stay in the nut house. Not just rightfully losing custody of her son :doh:

Sad but it had a nice end... poor guy... stupid woman... BTW those aren't picks of him cause he has grey hair yet he is thirty something?

If that happened to me, I'd start having grey hair, too.

The guy in the first picture is the detective, not the accused :)

Any way, all I can say is guys beware. We live in a weird world any more. Guess that applies to the ladies too.

I really believe that terrorists have been slipping some funky Koolaid into our drinking water. The world just gets more insane every day.

Any way, all I can say is guys beware. We live in a weird world any more. Guess that applies to the ladies too.

I really believe that terrorists have been slipping some funky Koolaid into our drinking water. The world just gets more insane every day.

Worst part about it is, with all this crazyness happening on a daily basis, most people have become numb to it! I mean when was the last time you saw some horrible news story and thought "I can't believe that happened." Now we are so accustomed to this crap, that nothing shocks us anymore.....which is very sad!

The guy in the first picture is the detective, not the accused :)

Actually I think if the terrorists read some of the news articles like this one and ones similar, they'd probably stop terrorizing us and figure we're doing a good enough job of that ourselves and they would simply go and enjoy their own kool-aid.