Codemasters Hacked

rocketeer55

I agree with bp.

I don't see anything that differentiates their malicious activity from any other trojan, bomb, worm uploader. Hacks are hacks, and they are failing at glamorizing it (as their own Twitter page fails to grasp).

Facebook will be next.

That would be stupid on the hacker's part, all they'd have to do is go to your profile to find out your name, address, birth date, email address, and pretty much everything but your password. :lol:

That would be stupid on the hacker's part, all they'd have to do is go to your profile to find out your name, address, birth date, email address, and pretty much everything but your password. :lol:

What if you keep your info private?

What if you keep your info private?

That doesn't actually work, Facebook just tells you it's private, they still keep it all public. If you don't believe me, make another account and look yourself up on Facebook. :P

That doesn't actually work, Facebook just tells you it's private, they still keep it all public. If you don't believe me, make another account and look yourself up on Facebook. :P

You could just give them fake information like I did ;) They can't track me with false information.....right? :D

You could just give them fake information like I did ;) They can't track me with false information.....right? :D

Same, friends know where I actually live but facebook says 123 Irkin Empire, Apt 450000978 :happy:

Edited by Munkypoo7