The forum has gone mobile!

Hoody_s13

Maybe I'm behind the times... decided to check the forums off my iPhone today and realised OCC now supports mobile browsing!

Good work whoever's responsible! Very easy to use, and no more squinting/zooming in as far as possible to read a post.

I've read OCC several times from the mobile before and this is so much better

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The email updates have a different subject too (not that anyone but me uses them). I wonder what other changes were made...

I use them. If you mean watching a thread, or the news recap.

I seem to recall OCC having a mobile site a long time ago. I posted something from my PSP while at a hockey game. It was probably "I'm posting this from my PSP at a hockey game", but I dont recall exactly

I use them. If you mean watching a thread, or the news recap.

It's nice to have a friend :cheers: I've made mention of using them before and had people be like, "We have those? Huh, I just constantly refreshed the site."

It's nice to have a friend :cheers: I've made mention of using them before and had people be like, "We have those? Huh, I just constantly refreshed the site."

Well i do that too, but i am spending less and less time here so if i find something interesting i just hit watch.

EDIT: As far as the update goes i just realized profile pages are broken, you cant view posts, galleys, topic or otherwise use the tabbed view, plus it looks funky.

EDIT2: My profile comment feature is broken too. :glare:

Edited by SpeedCrazy

Well i do that too, but i am spending less and less time here so if i find something interesting i just hit watch.

EDIT: As far as the update goes i just realized profile pages are broken, you cant view posts, galleys, topic or otherwise use the tabbed view, plus it looks funky.

EDIT2: My profile comment feature is broken too. :glare:

Just checking you are seeing this on the mobile version correct?

Just checking you are seeing this on the mobile version correct?

There doesn't appear to be a way to view that stuff in the mobile version, but when I try to see your posts, Bosco, it gives a popup of "Action failed" for, Recent Status Updates, About Me, Topics, Posts, and Gallery. Didn't try to comment thing though, don't know what I'd want to say about you.

Site looks funky on my android where i am posting this from but so far i hate mobile sites as you cant do half your usual stuff

i tried checking new post and it said nothing new so i went back and manually came to this topic