The forum has gone mobile!

Hoody_s13

You guys need to check out tapatalk for you phone users works great.

I don't use my phone for the forums except when in the process of traveling and can't connect a computer to the internet, when I really don't care how it looks, I just want to see what the pictures the email alerts don't include or the quotes or make a quick post. The more interesting thing to me for checking was which version is displayed on a Kindle. Kindle does not display the mobile version, and neither does Nook. Of course I doubt anyone here is going to troll the forums on an eReader anyway (how many here even have a dedicated eReader, such as the Kindle or Nook?) but in case you were curious, you now know.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just found one draw back, for me, with the new notification emails. My phone doesn't collect them all together under conversations for each thread. That was so useful when I would try to delete the sometimes 20+ messages that I read already on my computer. I shall adapt though!

I hate mobile versions of anything, I still view the desktop version of OCC and it loads fine on my Hero.

You guys need to check out tapatalk for you phone users works great.

Doesn't Tapatalk cost money...and a browser, well, doesn't?? Browser works fine for me, and it's the full experience. (minus flash graphs in the review, my phone's inferior hardware FTL here haha)

I hate mobile versions of anything, I still view the desktop version of OCC and it loads fine on my Hero.

Doesn't Tapatalk cost money...and a browser, well, doesn't?? Browser works fine for me, and it's the full experience. (minus flash graphs in the review, I thought Android was supposed to have Flash since 2.1, I'm on 2.3.3 and still nothing)

You still need to install flash, it doesn't come in the OS. Adobe Flash in the Android Market. It also needs 2.2 or higher, but at 2.3.3, you're good, obviously.

Sorry I edited my post, I forgot to mention it's a hardware deficiency. My phone doesn't have the CPU/GPU performance available to handle all of Flash :P

That would make a difference :lol: I feel like there's a "Can it play Crysis?" joke somewhere nearby, but I can't think of how to get there.

That would make a difference :lol: I feel like there's a "Can it play Crysis?" joke somewhere nearby, but I can't think of how to get there.

Yeah my phone has no GPU actually lol, that'd be the problem. This little 730mhz CPU can't do it all :P

• 4 weeks later...

I will be spending a lot more time back in the forums now due to this change, I also use tapatalk on other forums but mobile site suits me aswell

(on a side note just realised how out of date my sig is)

Edited by Dr_Frankenstein