Car Mod Thread -- PICTURES!

BluePanda

FINISHED!!! (SORTA)

The car has finally come together today. Done with exception of the side marker lights. They are on their way from California so they should be here some time next week. But she is purdy. We took her to campus today to get some pictures near the stadium just for some fun an get her out of the back parking lot.

We waxed her in the parking garage downtown and then primped her up. :D

Hope you all enjoyed this. I'll get some updated pictures when the windows are tinted and the side markers get here... but for the moment, she is COMPLETE!

DSCF3762%20(Medium).JPG

To be fair... here's me with near bed head... :rolleyes: but I have to stand on my tip toes to reach the tiger.

DSCF3763%20(Medium).JPG

DSCF3756%20(Medium).JPG

DSCF3761%20(Medium).JPG

DSCF3754%20(Medium).JPG

DSCF3762%20(Medium).JPG

DSCF3753%20(Medium).JPG

Tiger is going to get you....

DSCF3750%20(Medium).JPG

Prolly shouldn't pull the tiger by the tail... :/

DSCF3766%20(Medium).JPG

YEPPERS. I guess if you want more -- just check the website: https://sites.google.com/a/g.clemson.edu/project_tiger/ (updating this one tonight as well)

:woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:

Umm. nice obscure the license plate. :whistling:

Looks sweet. :thumbsup:

Can't even read it anyway... tail hides two characters. :P DUH! haha. Besides I'm not too worried about people having my license plate number anyway... :cheers:

Looks very good! Nice to see it all (nearly) together. Anyone comment on it while you were out taking pictures at the stadium?

We got a lot of stares and funny looks. :lol: A guy downtown came up and congratulated us and shook our hands when we stopped at Nick's Tavern and Deli to grab a post car-polishing beer. :cool2:

Looks Greeeeaaaattt!

I was not sure it was going to turn out right but you seem to have pulled it off!

NOOOO! Not Tony the Tiger. :lol:

I'm surprised it turned out this well too to be honest. I was a bit worried since the last car I painted with this method was flat black (which is pretty easy to do...no real wet-sanding, polishing, or anything required).

The tinted taillights were an AWESOME idea, thanks to Psywar for that one! It really wouldn't be the same without the blacked out lights. :cheers:

Edited by Waco