Steam Daily Deals

Avinexis

Could do that, if there is interest.

The current Weekend Deals are SPAZ and FEAR 3 at -60%/$3.99 and -50%/$19.99 respectively.

I am definitely interestered. I have noticed some good deals on weekends ect Fear 3 being one of them.

Thanks Jim.

Flotilla at 75% off: $2.49. There is a Stem demo.

Midweek Madness is Duke Nukem Forever at 75% off; DLC also on sale.

(Interesting how both DLC are $9.99 originally and are both 75% off, yet one is $2.49 and the other is $2.50 for the sale.)

Forgive me for asking a stupid question, but does Duke Nuke Em Forever have online multiplayer like the BF series or the MW series? If so I might get it.

Yes.

You'll have to ask people with the game how the community is, but according to Steam, there are currently 800+ players.

Forgive me for asking a stupid question, but does Duke Nuke Em Forever have online multiplayer like the BF series or the MW series? If so I might get it.

Yep, I haven't played the multiplayer portion much but what little I did play was pretty fun. Mostly I'm just not into competitive games like that though, but I think if you're the type that enjoys that kind of game then you will probably enjoy DNF.

Victoria II at 66% off: $6.79.

Midweek Madness Weekend Deal (you'll probably want to check this out)

66% off ALL Warhammer 40000 games, including Space Marine at $16.99. There is also a Retribution Multiplayer Free Weekend.

Edit: Site goes down for while and I forget what part of the week it is :doh: