Steam Daily Deals

Avinexis

Also I think it's worth mentioning that the sale includes Saints Row 2 at 75% off, making it $3.75. A good deal and I would definitely recommend it.

Didn't see that. Good find.

So there aren't any compatibility issues when it comes to co-op? That's always my concern when it comes to DLC. I know that most of that stuff is just weapons or skins but the extra missions seem like they could be annoying for compatibility.

My guess would be you cannot play the missions from the Genki Bowl and Gangstas in Space DLC, unless you have them, but that's all. The content though is included in the base game, so there isn't that kind of compatibility issue. I've actually found DLC vehicles in the original base game on single player! No clue why they were there, but I could get in and drive around without any problem; just couldn't keep them.

So, even though you don't have the Gangstas in Space DLC, I should still be able to pick you up in my space ship and even let you drive around and blow stuff up with it. You just wouldn't be allowed to keep the thing.

Whoops, just realized I forgot to post today. Was in Oblivion (I'm not sure if it should be, but I suspect this reason is one many of you will find good).

Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale at 66% off: $6.79. There is a Steam demo.

Only just noticed this sale Midweek Madness sale:

Football Manager 2012 at 60% for new players, 75% if you already own it and are purchasing a gift.

Interesting idea to give a larger discount if purchasing a gift. Wonder if we will see it more in the future.

Football Manager 2012 at 60% for new players, 75% if you already own it and are purchasing a gift.

Interesting idea to give a larger discount if purchasing a gift. Wonder if we will see it more in the future.

Have you bought it? If so how is it? Thanks :)

Also missed that there is a large sale going on all things Sims 3 if anyone even cares :lol:

Also missed that there is a large sale going on all things Sims 3 if anyone even cares :lol:

Dead Horde at 75% off: $2.49.

Midweek Madness: Sims 3 at 66% off: $10.19. Most DLC also 66% off, but not all.

That part of the Midweek Madness I got on Tuesday, but every time I checked the deals, there were no arrows indicating another part of the sale. Of course that was a day that the Daily Deal didn't appear on time. Steam really needs to work on getting that stuff to activate at the correct times.