Serious Breach of Security on PSN

WhenKittensATK

Time to update my PS3 then. My brother will be happen. He's been doing nothing but playing Black Ops Zombies in solo and PC flash games haha.

Woot! Online games work again, PSN store isn't up yet though.

Edited by Krazyxazn

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the firmware update installed last night, but since New Mexico didn't get service restored early enough I went to bed. :lol: I'll log in soon and check it out, get my password changed for sure.

Kind of wish I didn't already have LBP now, but oh well, a free game is good no matter what really. :D

Edit: Would have liked that Ratchet and Clank available to us, I've always wanted to try those games.

Edited by Deathmineral

Lol, the PSN password page just got exploited. :pfp:

It's hilarious. The password reset asked for only two pieces of info. A PSN ID email address, and a birthdate...Both retrieved during the hack. Really, that's just amazing.

I don't get it. They had a month to restore it and this is what they come up with? Resetting your password with compromised information? Who the hell works there..

They don't send you an email to verify you making a password change? I'm asking because I can't test it, I don't know what birthdate I entered when I set it up.

Edit: After several guesses, I figured out what I entered for birth date, so I know that again at least. Also they do send an email to your email address so as long as that is safe, you should be fine.

Edited by Deathmineral