My Brother receives 2nd Full Face Transplant in US

Speedway

Hey Speed, do you have a link to the donor families statement? Is it online somewhere?

wevs I though it was on the 1st link I gave, but I don't see it. I will have to find it and post the link!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I strongly urge everyone to be a donor, because once we are gone, we don't need to take anything with us! But, as a donor you do have a chance to positively impact someone else's life when yours is no longer :thumbsup:

Amazing story man, glad your brother has been given such a great gift!

I recommend everyone to be a donor, most states make it very simple! With having just you sign the back of your drivers licence, or add a sticker to your license. Here in WI, we have a sticker, but now they put it on digitally when they print your ID, all you have to do is check a box!

What an amazing story - and I just have to add that your brother is fortunate to have family like you and your sister to be there for him. Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

I was JUST reading your brother's story in the Indy Star yesterday morning! Wish him good luck from OCC and hope he has a Speedy recovery.

Truly an amazing story.

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome, that turned out wonderful!

Hopefully like the article implies he can actually lead a normal life and go out in public for the rest of his life without feeling ashamed.

:cheers: