Unnofficial OCC "Pay it Forward" Contest 2! Rev2.0

medbor

yeah I would like some new fans :D I thought the _ at the end of the code was a letter?? I don't see it in your cheat sheet. Regardless, I wasn't even close...

- goes to 1, therefor _ goes to !

sorry i didn't think it was too hard.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry i didn't think it was too hard.

It's easy to make the code, very hard to crack it. Seeing as you also live in another part of the world your code making and breaking strategies may be much different then the people who tried to crack your code.

That being said I just hope the people who played along had fun and aren't angry or anything like that. Medbor you are cool.

It's easy to make the code, very hard to crack it. Seeing as you also live in another part of the world your code making and breaking strategies may be much different then the people who tried to crack your code.

That being said I just hope the people who played along had fun and aren't angry or anything like that. Medbor you are cool.

+1

I had great fun trying to solve it. It also dealt with my surplus of scrap paper.

+1

I had great fun trying to solve it. It also dealt with my surplus of scrap paper.

THANKS! (i actually was a little worried ;) )

sent mine in

Wohoo 7 people!

Guess not so many wants fans then...

We have a winner!

Its not 5 as 5 of you guessed.

The lucky number turned out to be 11, and was guessed by l33t p1mp!

Please contact EL_Capitain regarding the fans (point to this thread), and think of a new contest! (this is supposed to be forwarded ;) )

All guesses in the excel sheet (attachment) not possible to attach excel files so i have to copy the data somehow... Ahh printscreen ;)

post-73769-13029977109326_thumb.png

Yay! Thanks so much medbor and Capitan! I've never won a contest before, it's a pretty nice feeling! :D The HTPC will now have better fans! :cheers:

Edited by l33t p1mp

Yay! Thanks so much medbor and Capitan! I've never won a contest before, it's a pretty nice feeling! :D The HTPC will now have better fans! :cheers:

Don't forget to host a new contest!

Expect the new contest later this afternoon or tonight!

For a prize, would anyone be interested in a usb wifi adapter, or should I look for something else?