Diablo 3

tkrow21

Guest DeAd2RiGhTz

Diablo III's game director Jay Wilson speaks about why Diablo 3 is an always-online game, criticisms about innovation, comparisons with Torchlight and favorite classes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nrli-by8oOU

I never got into the torchlight series but I always loved Diablo!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f87hllyjY3M

I was expecting that skull to be huge, but I guess it would look odd with a small 4 GB stick.

=====================================

A blast from the pass about changes from Diablo 2 to Diablo 3:

I did all the things he complained about :D Not putting in any stats or skill points until the very end. Always doing optimal builds, which was usually level up to at least 85 (with no points allocated). Get the best gear possible with +stats. Only putting in the minimum amount of STR or DEX to wear those items, then dump everything into VITA haha. So these changes for me are a nice welcome.

All my characters had skill GCs, anni, torch, and etc. Optimal mania............

Edited by AZNguyen

W

T

F

?

!

GAME in the UK went into administration, only natural to have it do the same in Australia. In the UK all Mass Effect 3 pre-orders were canceled, but eventually cash refunds were given out.

I am still 50-50 on downloading it today or buying the physical game tomorrow. I should step into the digital age, but I like the pretty case and disc.

GAME in the UK went into administration, only natural to have it do the same in Australia. In the UK all Mass Effect 3 pre-orders were canceled, but eventually cash refunds were given out.

You know what's worse tho, people are going to be $100-$150 out of pocket with a game releasing tomorrow and they will likely be unable to pre order anywhere else in time of they even feel like spending more money.