Anyone remember this?

Waco

I had this beast back then - Athlon XP Mobile 2600+, DFI Ultra Infinity, 1 GB of GeIL DDR500, and a 9800Pro flashed to XT. I remember when I thought that 80mm Vantec tornado was "quiet" when running at 5 volts. :biggrin:

post-8484-12992396657396_thumb.jpg

EDIT: Holy crap, I have one of those Coolermaster heatpipe heatsinks for Socket A sitting in my closet. :lol:

Edited by Waco

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow thats a long time ago . I was only 9 years old and didnt even know what a computer was :lol:

A lot of things have changed since back then

That was a long time ago. That winter I set a WR for a stock cooled AMD (Barton 2500+). I am sure that record has been shattered many times since. Those were the days lol.

Ha ha, I'm still using the computer I had in 2004. :rolleyes:

+1 ^

I still have a few Barton 2600+ lying about - I think one is still in the original clamshell packaging.

I'm pretty sure I had a computer then, but maybe not an internet connection. Still have that PC too (I'm only on my second desktop after all), but I'm not doing anything with it.

I'm looking forward to the next seven years!

Wow, 2004. :) Age 9, Year 4. I hardly remember the PC i had. xD all i remember was that it was possibly Intel, 800Mhz, 8Mb on board graphics, 256mb ram and was the basis of my Computing learning. Also where i was amazed at the power and beauty of Linux over Windows 98/2000. Reading computer magazines and mushing those CD's that came with them. fun times :)