Another Contest Starting on Sunday Night

Bosco

Exactly how long will the competition be? I just realized i may not be back by then... :mellow:

SSD's............... i would love one, but being me i will prolly never invest in one till they are standard tech.

Dave... Sunday 6pm PST = Monday 2am GMT...

Could you make it something like 3pm PST? Then it would be 3-6pm across the States/Canada, 11pm UK, and 7-10am across Australia

I dunno what you're planning, but if it's some sort of time-critical response game, 2am Monday morning ain't gonna be a very good game :lol:

Dave... Sunday 6pm PST = Monday 2am GMT...

Could you make it something like 3pm PST? Then it would be 3-6pm across the States/Canada, 11pm UK, and 7-10am across Australia

I dunno what you're planning, but if it's some sort of time-critical response game, 2am Monday morning ain't gonna be a very good game :lol:

While i agree it would be good to have a more standard time(or daytimey time) I must vote against this propostition as i will be out.

Ya sorry guys, I am not changing the times. That suits my schedule sorry if I can't please everyone. But I have a good feeling its not going to be over in the first night trust me :)

Pleases me, EST-3 ftw :teehee:

It'll be at the most chill part of my work night!

Ya sorry guys, I am not changing the times. That suits my schedule sorry if I can't please everyone. But I have a good feeling its not going to be over in the first night trust me :)

So long as the contest is still going on when I get back from class, I'll be happy. :lol: