Another Contest Starting on Sunday Night

Bosco

Like I said, Dave should create an entirely new thread.

Regardless, everyone realizes it's just 40GB, right? My Windows directory is at 30GB right now. I'm not saying it's not worth entering, but it's not worth getting crazy over.

A little patience is pretty easy to muster up really.

You don't really gain any advantage to posting numbers early (you're unlikely to affect your chances of winning by doing so).

No idea why there are still comments in the competition thread.

Oh well.

People like to jump the gun. :dunno:

Like I said, Dave should create an entirely new thread.

Regardless, everyone realizes it's just 40GB, right? My Windows directory is at 30GB right now. I'm not saying it's not worth entering, but it's not worth getting crazy over.

It's small, but it's fast. It'd be enough for an applications/games drive or a standalone OS drive.

Edited by Waco

Lol bubba.

Its Free. that rectify s any faults it may have.

Yep, I agree with you on that. 40GB for a Win7 x64 install is about the smallest I would want to try and get away with now.

That's with installing any programs and games on separate partitions (which still dump plenty onto the OS partition anyway... I'm looking at you Adobe)

Yep, I agree with you on that. 40GB for a Win7 x64 install is about the smallest I would want to try and get away with now.

That's with installing any programs and games on separate partitions (which still dump plenty onto the OS partition anyway... I'm looking at you Adobe)

Uch, yeah, Adobe's the worst culprit of that...over 2GB on my C drive, despite installing all Adobe apps on my secondary drive :rolleyes:

Good point about the size of it. My windows folder is 15gb so that would fit but my program folder is over 100gb so I would have to *shudder* uninstall games...or at-least move some of them. Time to check SSD prices though its low on the priority list