Another Contest Starting on Sunday Night

Bosco

Dude, that was days ago, leave it alone.. I know.

Anyways every nub in there has already raped that thread dry, I cant see the difference.

And how the hell is the panda guy so low key that he posts 2 numbers every round, rofl.

The fact that you know it should have an impact on how you act and if it isn't doing so then my reminder is well justified.

To tell the truth the response to this contest makes me sick. :sick:

All these people either not reading or ignoring the rules, continuing to do so after having been remonstrated. Spamming up the thread by preaching against their own faults at others. I think they should be disqualified the sec they break a single rule and their number post deleted. If they picked the right number Bosco should change numbers, we should not reward this disgusting lack of respect for rules and for Bosco.

66 ?

hey guys what round is this 479? :biggrin:

To tell the truth the response to this contest makes me sick. :sick:

All these people either not reading or ignoring the rules, continuing to do so after having been remonstrated. Spamming up the thread by preaching against their own faults at others. I think they should be disqualified the sec they break a single rule and their number post deleted. If they picked the right number Bosco should change numbers, we should not reward this disgusting lack of respect for rules and for Bosco.

:withstupid:

Speaking of breaking the rules, when someone posts more than one number during a round, as seen in the UT66 posts above for round 4, is their second number still accountable as being incorrect? I'm just not sure how that works, I assume since the number is posted but wrong then we should still write it down for our lists? that's how I've been doing it so far, just wondering if I'm doing it wrong.

Speaking of breaking the rules, when someone posts more than one number during a round, as seen in the UT66 posts above for round 4, is their second number still accountable as being incorrect? I'm just not sure how that works, I assume since the number is posted but wrong then we should still write it down for our lists? that's how I've been doing it so far, just wondering if I'm doing it wrong.

I've been working on that assumption too.

There is too much discussion going on in the contest thread, and sadly, I'm part of that. Unfortunately, responding to questions where Bosco told us to doesn't do much, since they didn't read the rules in the first place. I agree with Speed, the lack of respect for the rules, and consequently Bosco, is quite worrysome.

At this point it might just be easier to finish the contest normally instead of going through 37 pages of reply's looking for people breaking or following the rules.

Not necessarily, all this cheating might result in a cheater guessing the number. Where would we be then? Rewarding all this lazy non reading bunch of cheaters. (sorry if this comes across hatefull, but i find this disgusting and stupid, dont have time to play properly DONT PLAY)