Another Contest Starting on Sunday Night

Bosco

so hey 2 rounds now and i only posted in one, bu, bu double entry crybabies, ( also in the first round i didnt post 2 times; i joked " is this still going on? what round is this, 435? that clearly wasnt an entry u dumbasses)

so hey 2 rounds now and i only posted in one, bu, bu double entry crybabies, ( also in the first round i didnt post 2 times; i joked " is this still going on? what round is this, 435? that clearly wasnt an entry u dumbasses)

And now you know why the rules that you shouldn't post comments in the competition thread.... :whistling:

Great attitude there. :lol:

The meaning of life, the universe and everuthing...

Round two: 42

Funny. Even funnier its been taken.. haha

69?

Its a pick not an offer.

Again, almost funny but even funnier that its already been taken haha

Whats so hard about googling a list of integers and copy and pasting them?

I wonder if anyone actually typed out all the integers.. hahaha

Wen to random.org, and the first qualified number that came up was....

Why put your faith in a computer program to choose for you? You do know the brain is smarter and has been known capable of unique features which we cant fully understand like telepathy right? I'd think going with your gut instinct or even playing off a random momentary occurrence in your life would be a much better way to go about it. If you win I'll kill you.

Edited by TOMisCHEEZE

this competition is STILL going??? :doh:

I havent updated my spreadsheets, so roughly how many numbers are left?

There are 118 numbers left in total but if your smart you will have about 38 numbers left to choose from ;)

Edited by Alexandre

is it time yet ? can we pick?

Considering you already picked the number 100 for round 2 (this round) and the next round starts in approximately 12 and a half hours I would say...not it isn't time yet

EDIT: Sorry for double post :(

Edited by Alexandre