EVGA GTX 480 - $240.00 shipped Sold

1x Koolance GTX 480 water blocks - $60.00each shipped Sold

1x Koolance GTX 480 water blocks - $60.00 shipped

Edited by Water_Hazard

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

temping, i kinda want 24gb of ram. i'm guessing they have no memtest errors or you would have said so.

Ran Memtest almost all day the first day I got them and no errors.

any mention of overclockability :3

With all 24gb installed, I was able to get right around 1450mhz at 1.55v with stock timings (9-9-9-24). Can't remember the exact number. With just 12gb installed, right around 1530mhz at same voltage and timings.

Edited by Water_Hazard

I will send you $180 for this ram on friday morning if you will ship them to me in Canada.

crash

US only. Will ship to other countries but shipping will NOT be included

looks like you're out of luck...

Something wrong with your EVGA Board?

I have a Asus P6x58D-E and its been a GREAT overclocker for me, so far under air cooling ive gotten 4.5Ghz stable enough to run some benchmarks on, and 4.47 stable for all benchmarks, but since i have air cooling i refuse to my CPU anymore than 1.45v. The board has taken my 1600mhz ram all the way to 2155 and been stable after getting the latest BIO's that is. The board brand new is only $230 at newegg, which mostly falls into your price range. Supports 3-way SLI/xfire what not. I dunno there isnt anything i cant do on this board that anyone else can(unless im being restricted by heat that is) The board doesnt even complain when my QPI is at 7700~ish MT/s.

Not gonna sell you my board so i dont really even know why im posting, lol. But you can get a brand new great board if you want.

I have actually been looking at that board. I have also been reading reviews on the Sabertooth and Rampage III Formula. The only thing that scares me about ASUS is the lack of customer support if I was to have a problem.

There is nothing wrong with my EVGA board, I just got another 970 and want to try a different brand. I actually have 2 EVGA x58 SLI boards, and they both seem to require more voltage on every processor I have used, to get the same clocks as others. For example, I have yet to have a chip that will do 4.0ghz under 1.3vcore and that is out of 9 i7's, just want to find out if a different brand MOBO would be any better.

I've had the Sabertooth and the P6X58D-E (and also currently use the P6X58D Deluxe with an i7 950) on the i7 920 and i7 930's, they're all great boards. I've never had any luck with getting efficient CPU's, all my 4.0GHz or higher took 1.35v or more.

ASUS's customer support has been pretty good as far as the "Cougar Point" recall. Otherwise, I never have any issues with their products.