What GTX 570?

InCrYsIs

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice. That closely matches my single GTX 460 1GB at 895MHz core clock, but once that GTX 570 gets overclocked, that should probably take you up to the 1k score range at mid to low 30 FPS.

After I run some more stuff tonight I will start to OC it. When I took it out of the box last night I almost s***. Friggin huge.

Last night i was doing some more benching and now my 971/1942/2432 overclock is not nearly as stable as it was the other day, which is odd. I did get it running great again at 960/1920/2420. I was experimenting with some really heavy overclocks on my ram so i think that might have been the problem. My computer wasnt very happy with my 1600mhz ram being at 2135mhz lol. I was so close to getting it stable but i was asking too much on the timings. I eventually gave up for the night and just play played some video games for about an hour and went to bed heh.

I should download that heaven benchmark. Be curious to see how i score in it too. Ive never run it before.

50 FPS or 50 points? 1828 score?

It went up 50 points in the Heaven Benchmark. Avg FPS and min and max fps improved significantly but I don't have the numbers.

X1828 was the 3Dmark 11 score on extreme setting.

• 4 weeks later...