RIFT VIP Key

ClayMeow

By subscribing the the Trion Rift newsletter, I received a VIP Key good for 25 uses, which grants access to all the remaining betas, the first of which begins tomorrow, though it's probably too late to get into that:

VIP BETA KEY!

Many of you have asked for keys to get your guilds into the RIFT beta, and we hear you! As a special thank-you for subscribing to the newsletter, here is a VIP beta key that can be used 25 times. Now your friends can join the ranks of the Ascended for all remaining beta events. Post it on Facebook or your favorite forum! Tweet it! Shout it from the heavens! It's yours to use as you please.

99Q2-39MH-3YK2-JPW3-G26N

To Apply the VIP Code:

1. Go to https://account.RIFTgame.com to login or create a new account.
  2. Click "Apply Code" on the left-hand navigation bar and enter your VIP key.
  3. You're done! You will automatically be invited into the remaining beta events.

If you're a former or current WoW player, you may want to check this article out. I've never played WoW to comment.

Feel free to check out our RIFT thread for more information as well.

I know when the event opened at 10A PT, it was hard to get in with the influx of testers. They already had a lot of testers from the previous betas, and then they accepted 100s more on their own, and then gave everyone who signed up for the newsletter a 25-use key. That's a whole lot of people.

In any case, I played for about an hour earlier today before I had to head out. Haven't checked recently. Once you connect to a shard, you won't get kicked.

well its like World Of Warcraft but with more pizazz I think...if you like WoW then yes...if not NO

I logged in and created a character and did exactly 2 quest and leveled up once then logged out...so far thats it

I may try again later

well its like World Of Warcraft but with more pizazz I think...if you like WoW then yes...if not NO

I logged in and created a character and did exactly 2 quest and leveled up once then logged out...so far thats it

I may try again later

Actually you might find it alot better once you hit like level 7 or so.

Enjoy, OCC players! Would be cool to at least get on the same server if not a OCC guild or something. Whatever.

I may try again later

What'd you play for, five minutes? :lol: You haven't even left the starter level! If you think the game has more pizazz now, wait 'til you get to the "real" areas and get overrun by a rift/invasion :)

Thanks for the key!

I heard about this game a few days ago from my friend who was participating in the recently past beta and it piqued my interest, and then i saw this thread (not even 5 mins after that convo lol). So thank you very much for allowing me to get in on this game.

All I can say is, wow. I've been playing it for the past couple days.. almost nonstop >.> It was beautiful and fun as all hell!!! #Now i'm not a fan of monthly subscription games, hell, I dont own a single one, but this is the one game i am going to make an exception for.