Our random folding chat

mattyamdfanboi

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i dont care what the bill comes to.. doesnt matter hahah but recently ive been getting strange BSODs happening.. something about the irq not set or some ... makes no sense..

darn, i bet it is your video card you should send it to me, lol

but seriously, what is irq? you need more voltage, more voltage always fixes bsod, don't ya knowteehee.gif

i got my hard drive from bosco in the mail today, i am soooo, close to having this folding rig ready, I'm just waiting for an rma'd psu.

so i got the hdd, installed, when my dad walks in and says, did you get that from out side, i said, what?, as it turns out our neighbor threw away a few PCs, so i ended up getting a couple of psu's, a DVD drive, a Pentium processor, a Pentium 4 processor, a weird old e-atx looking amd, mobo and UN identifiable CPU, and some really weird looking gpu's, and to get to my point i have a good psu,

so i slapped in a psu, got all the little details, done and got it ready to go.

i recently had a 1055T system i had folding while i was getting ready to give it to my brother, i finally gave it to him and took it to his house and got it set up, brought the appropriate windows disk and told him he had so many days to go on line and buy a product key, or windows will show up as non genuine, (i was saving my last win 7 product key for this build) and i think you know where i am going with this, I left my windows disk, and my usb drive with all my new build necessities on it at his house, and its way to late to go get it, and now i am really anxious to get this thing folding, but i got into the bios so i am almost there!

Edited by camaro_dude15

ok so i updated the drivers for vid card n its not crashing anymore.. but it still goes back to 405mhz after folding.. its not suppose to do that lol stupid nvidia!

i had the same problem, are you using msi after burner or EVGA precision?

• 2 weeks later...