The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition

Avinexis

Skyrim is one of those games that a single thread is not enough for. There is just to many options and things inside the game for a single thread to contain it. Personaly I would rather see 10 threads with different topics for the game than scrolling through 100 pages to find the material I am looking for.

If we had one thread we wouldn't have so many dead threads and we'd have a much more active discussion going on in here.

So any suggestions ? I could probably close all the other Skyrim threads if you want but some seem valid like the "Crossfire fix" and "Post your character" but I think the others like "Hows it going in Skyrim" and "Post your favourite shout" could be locked and all opinions directed here ??

So any suggestions ? I could probably close all the other Skyrim threads if you want but some seem valid like the "Crossfire fix" and "Post your character" but I think the others like "Hows it going in Skyrim" and "Post your favourite shout" could be locked and all opinions directed here ??

Psh. It's not hard to ignore threads people don't want to see. This thread is a pretty general "woohooo SKYRIM" thread whereas the others are very targeted and probably would be confusing if collapsed into this one.

I mean, it's not like it's cluttering anything up. :lol:

I was really wanting to see this game go on sale for Black Friday / Cyber Monday but no such deal. :cry: It was kind of amazing to see it on the Top Sales chart all weekend long on Steam despite no deal on it. Only other game that was also competing with the deals was MW3.

As far as the multiple threads go, I always found when I was really into a game where one thread wasn't enough it was always best to go to a forum dedicated to that game as the threads are more active and the majority of the people have the same level of interest in the game which makes for more engaging conversation.

Booring game

Thats the cool part about computer gaming, there is something for everyone . For example I find 90% of the FPS games out dull to the point of tears. Find what you enjoy and have fun.

:cheers:

Thats the cool part about computer gaming, there is something for everyone . For example I find 90% of the FPS games out dull to the point of tears. Find what you enjoy and have fun.

:cheers:

Ditto on the something for everyone part. I personally love this game, and FPS's, but I can't stand RTS games.