3dMark 11

Water_Hazard

totally agree which is why in the real world, my setup reigns supreme while in synthetics, i get owned by a 2.8ghz intel cpu and a dual gpu with stock settings lol

synthetic benches r one thing and real world testing is another.. ive never really been fussed with synthetics, especially since my old dual 5850 setup smashes my current card atm in vantage and every other synthetic test, but falls very very short in real world testing..

and as another note.. i noticed that 3dx11 doesnt look nice either... felt like i was back in ps2 days...

even 06 looked better... i wonder why..

Edited by mattyamdfanboi

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when oc'd (as seen in the duel arena) im beating even the 5970 by a nice margin (both oc'd btw)

Not for long :evilgrin:

i havent seen 3dmark 11 but im told it looks funny becuase no card on the market right now can make it run as smoothly as its supposed to be, you might have to wait for the gtx 680 for that

Or wait for my tri-fire :P I'll try it today

Edited by Nyt Ryda

Ok, well I've done a bit of preliminary tri-fire testing and this is my results so far...

3D Mark 11 score : P10389

Heres the link : http://3dmark.com/3dm11/76051

Heres the pic :

new3dmark11nyt.th.jpg

Was benching at 975mhz core and 1295mhz mem . Pretty good temps too.

I found out that my cpu downclocked the last 2 cores of my X6 to 1ghz so I will rerun later with it all maxed at 4ghz.

thats nuts! ur cpu scored higher than mine and its the same thing lol hmmm i wonder wtf mine is doing.. i should monitor it while i run the test...

I think what seperates our cpu's is the fact that my ram has tighter timings and higher frequency and I have a higher HTT link and NB frequency . What are you frequencies at ?

Going to try see how high I can go. Im beating stock 5970 crossfire guys on futuremark so im happy lol :lol:

Im going to try get the cpu to 4.1ghz too so Im aiming for 11k hopefully if im lucky

Edit: It does look a little crappy , but performance settings set the res at 720p . 1080p on xtreme preset should be awesome for all the guys who bought the advanced version !!

Edited by Nyt Ryda

I think what seperates our cpu's is the fact that my ram has tighter timings and higher frequency and I have a higher HTT link and NB frequency . What are you frequencies at ?

Going to try see how high I can go. Im beating stock 5970 crossfire guys on futuremark so im happy lol :lol:

Im going to try get the cpu to 4.1ghz too so Im aiming for 11k hopefully if im lucky

Edit: It does look a little crappy , but performance settings set the res at 720p . 1080p on xtreme preset should be awesome for all the guys who bought the advanced version !!

i doubt our mem freq is different.. unless ur running near 2000mhz... coz our bus speed is the same.. 287fsb... yer?

my timings arent so tight coz of my value ram lol 8-8-8-24 and 1524mhz on the ram

but HTT and NB are at normal 2kmhz.. i should raise it.. they use to be raised to 2600mhz with my old mobo.. dunno why i didnt do it with this one..