The $10,000 Newegg Shopping Spree Holiday Sweepstakes

El_Capitan

Link doesn't seem to be updated. Tried their homepage link to it and that didn't seem to be updated either so I just did myself again. :lol:

You just need to clear the cache on your browser, I suspect. See what happens when you use: promotions.newegg.com/Sweepstakes/GiftOn/index.html?

Nm, Newegg marketing contest webpages suck!

Just use this link: http://promotions.newegg.com/Sweepstakes/GiftOn/index.html?&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-na-_-na-_-na&AID=10446076&PID=4011352&SID=skim3031X597717

You just need to clear the cache on your browser, I suspect. See what happens when you use: promotions.newegg.com/Sweepstakes/GiftOn/index.html?

Nm, Newegg marketing contest webpages suck!

Just use this link: http://promotions.newegg.com/Sweepstakes/GiftOn/index.html?&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-na-_-na-_-na&AID=10446076&PID=4011352&SID=skim3031X597717

It's okay, I already got it, I'm not so lazy that I can't fix the link myself just once for a chance to win a 40" TV with a couple of consoles. :lol:

If someone from the forums wins they should buy up some high end stuff and sell it here for say 75% retail price or lower. I would, also helps to pay off the tax on the prize.

On that note, how much of this could actually be taxed or rather to what percentage?

Edited by SpeedCrazy

Anyone notice this.

Each selected winner resident will be required to correctly answer a time-limited skill testing question without assistance in order to be eligible to receive a prize or such prize will be forfeited.

If it was me i wouldn't worry but my dad is not very computer literate. I mean he knows some basics but................................

Anyone notice this.

If it was me i wouldn't worry but my dad is not very computer literate. I mean he knows some basics but................................

It says:

CANADA RESIDENTS: Each selected winner resident will be required to correctly answer a time-limited skill testing question without assistance in order to be eligible to receive a prize or such prize will be forfeited.