The $10,000 Newegg Shopping Spree Holiday Sweepstakes

El_Capitan

I cant really visulize what id do with $10,000 on newegg. Buy a case, GPU, better cooler, monitor, camera. hdds for backup and raid, and still come up with about 4000 left. Late xmas shopping. Or better yet outfit a folding farm. :foldon:

I don't think I would have any problem , not even with a 100,000.00 :biggrin:

I don't think I would have any problem , not even with a 100,000.00 :biggrin:

Yes. As i went through pricing my dreamed of additions it disappeared waayyy to quickly. But it would go something like sr2 2 580s the lian li case that fits hptx 2 930s or maybe xeons i dont know much about them right now. Noctua d14 x2 if it would fit.... a couple wd caviar black drives in raid 5 and a 120gb ssd. Oh and a 1500w psu.

They still have not announced the us winners!

Yes. As i went through pricing my dreamed of additions it disappeared waayyy to quickly. But it would go something like sr2 2 580s the lian li case that fits hptx 2 930s or maybe xeons i dont know much about them right now. Noctua d14 x2 if it would fit.... a couple wd caviar black drives in raid 5 and a 120gb ssd. Oh and a 1500w psu.

They still have not announced the us winners!

Good luck getting that to happen. Anybody remember the $11k machine?

Entered both times now, have yet to win anything in any of their contests though...

• Like 1

Entered both times now, have yet to win anything in any of their contests though...

Yes, I forgot! Don't forget to register again to win in Week 2! Heck, I'd be happy enough winning one of the Weekly prizes!

Ya roger what happened to that comp? Did it work?

From what I've heard they've been using it since the replacement 480 came in almost two months ago. A week or two later, the 580s came out and their beast was now outdated.

From what I've heard they've been using it since the replacement 480 came in almost two months ago. A week or two later, the 580s came out and their beast was now outdated.

That's high-end video cards for ya. :P

• Like 1

I had tried entering everyday but they took it off the site of were it usually was so i googled it and it brought me to the entry page but it always showed no winners and the zune was up o.O... Thank you for posting this so I can finally check who wins :)

I got a call from a "Restricted Number" twice in class the other day(So I couldn't pick it up :/). Do they call and ask for confirmation if you are at home/know about the price? Because it called me twice and then stopped :O